Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meow!


Here are a couple of pictures of Taya on Halloween.... Definitely one of the cutest kitties I have ever seen! The night before Halloween, we did a "test run" with the face paint I bought and I put a little bit of pink on her nose and gave her brown whiskers. Then, I put the face paint at the very back of the counter and received a buiness call. When I hung up, I came back into the kitchen to see Taya had pushed a chair over to the face paint and had drawn ALL over the counter, her body, her clothes, EVERYWHERE.... Needless to say, the face paint was completely ruined. (The counters were cleaned easily with a little help from a magic eraser) So, I painted her face with my liquid eyeliner. It didn't turn out perfectly because she didn't want to sit still, but I think it was a great alternative. She had a wonderful Halloween and got a whole bucket-full of Halloween candy just by going to my dad's office. Next year will probably be the first year we actually go trick-or-treating.

1 comment:

Marissa DeMercurio said...

you are such an amazing person