Thursday, October 25, 2007

ANOTHER song!


Every morning while I'm getting ready for work Taya and I have the same routine and it starts with Britney Spears' new song "Gimme Me." We have Comcast On Demand, so we turn it on really loud and dance around my room singing to it.... haha. As soon as it's over, she starts asking for "another song" So, of course, I turn on another random song. Anything from 50 Cent to Carrie Underwood--huge variety going on. Anyway, for the hour or so that I'm getting ready for work, she dances around my room watching music videos singing and dancing and AS SOON AS they are over, she asks for "another song." It takes me a little bit longer to get ready doing it this way, but it's definitely a lot more entertaining. :-)

3 comments:

Joani said...

So cute, my girls love dancing when I turn on "tomtast" according to Abby. They are gonna be little dancing machines.

Johanna said...

Thats so sweet!I can imagine you doing doing that!Haha I just love you guys!I hope Alwa and I will be dancing like that someday =) On saturdays we have this silly thing, we put the radio on after breakfast and I dance around in the kitchen with Alwa in my arms and I say: Yeeeaah breakfast disco hahaha.

Marissa DeMercurio said...

there's something so inherently wrong with Britney's Greatest Hits being titled a hit by BOBBY BROWN. does nobody else see the irony?