Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lob her



Here are some quick pictures of Ms. Taya. I cannot BELIEVE she is going to be 3 in less than 2 weeks!! It's amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun. I am the luckiest mom in the world--she brings me SO much happiness :) She recently got a new fish (bishy) named Tootle. Yes, she named it herself and picked it out. He's actually pretty cute--a bright red Beta! She also is really into riding her bike at my mom's house. They bought this handle thing that goes behind her seat so they can keep her balanced while she rides. She LOVES it!


For her birthday I am going to take her to see Kung Fu Panda and have a BBQ with some friends and family--I want her to feel like the princess she is!

Photobucket
She LOVES this hat for some reason...
Photobucket
Taya and my mom's dog, Julie
Photobucket
Being the Diva she is in Chanels!

No comments: