Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You are my sunshine


Well it has been awhile since I have posted, but I really hope to get back into the swing of things... sometimes major life changes make it difficult to do even the smallest things, even if it's just posting a small life update. I just felt like I didn't even want to post depressing things, but now I have a lot of happiness in my life. Throughout it all, Taya has been my sunshine. Every single day she finds a way to make me smile and laugh. She is by far the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life and I am so grateful to have such a special little person in my life. I hope you will enjoy her stories as much as I do :)
(This is a picture of her crazy bath hair!)


1 comment:

Joani said...

I am glad you are back and look forward to updates.